Welcome to MoQuality! We're glad you're here.
MoQuality for Appium is a lab environment for creating, debugging, running and maintaining mobile tests. It is divided into two parts: a command-line tool and the dashboard. The command-line tool starts a local appium server and keeps track of debugging information that might be useful. The dashboard shows you this information in the form of before and after screenshots, timing metrics, readable step descriptions and so on. It generates this report while the test is running. You can download this as a test report too.
Appium is an open-source test automation framework for use with native, hybrid and mobile web apps. It drives iOS, Android, and Windows apps using the WebDriver protocol. With MoQuality, you can write Appium tests in NodeJS (wd or WebDriver), Java or Python.
We recommend using Appium for mobile test automation because of its flexibility, scalability and generous support from the testing community. Appium is suitable for both native apps and mobile web testing when real devices and real browsers are used in testing.
There are two ways to get started with MoQuality for Appium:
One page summary of how to install Appium, MoQuality and start creating or debugging your Appium tests. Choose this option if you are familiar with Appium and have your system already set up for running Appium tests locally.
- Step-by-step instructions on how to install Appium, MoQuality and other dependencies.
- Start creating new Appium tests or debugging your existing Appium tests.
- Learn how to use MoQuality for Appium using a local mobile device or devices in the cloud.
Starters: Explore boilerplate Appium tests which are officially created by the MoQuality team. Feel free to explore and learn from these examples and use them to create your own Appium tests.
Choose your own adventure and explore various ways you can extend or debug Appium tests:
- Test Emails: Learn how to test if an email was received or not
- Test OTP with SMS: Learn how to test your app with OTP authentication over SMS
- Using CodeLab Professionally: Learn tips and tricks for how to explain CodeLab to others at work.
Updated 28 days ago