There is no setup necessary if you are testing on Android
If you want to use Barista with an Android device, you can skip this section.
If you are going to use Barista for testing your app on an iOS device, you will need to configure your Xcode and Apple developer account with the following changes.
For testing on iOS, you will also need to set up your Xcode properly. Barista works with Xcode 9.4+
- Configure your developers' iCloud account under Preferences > Accounts.
- Install command line tools using
To test with iOS 12, you need Xcode 10.0+.
Make sure that your Xcode is set up with a developer account authorized to compile and install apps on the device that you are about to use. Barista will need the
TEAM_ID for this account. You can find it at developer.apple.com/account under "Membership".
Barista compiles Facebook's WebDriverAgent and installs it on your device with the
TEAM_ID.com.facebook.WebDriverAgent bundle id. You will have to register this bundle id with in your developer account.
- Log in to your developer account.
- Go into "Certificates, Ids & Profiles".
- Find App IDs under "Identifiers".
+to register a new App ID.
- Use "Explicit App ID" and register
TEAM_IDis your actual Team ID.